We welcome you to our new Center with cushioned hardwood floors, high ceilings, and natural light. To make the most of your practice experience at JaiPure Yoga, please observe the following:
- Please arrive 15 mins before start of class time if you are new and need to fill-out student forms.
- Yoga entrance and check-in, unless otherwise noted, is located in the front and rear of the building (Maple Plaza Parking).
- JPY will provide a cubby to place your personal belongings.
Please note: JPY is not responsible for any lost or misplaced items.
- Kindly remove your shoes and store in your cubby or shoe rack before entering the yoga room.
- Bathroom is located in the main entrance by the SIP & SHOP.
- Bring your own towel for NOT SO HOT yoga. However, hand towels are available for purchase for a nominal fee.
- Bring your own mat to class if you prefer or borrow a mat for FREE. The SHOP at JPY carries mats if you are looking to purchase a new one.
- Yoga props are complimentary for use during classes. Please remember to return props after class.
- Cell phone set to OFF when class is in session is appreciated.
- If you need to leave the class early for any reason, kindly let the teacher know at the beginning of class and exit quietly.
- Unless noted, most JPY classes and workshops are suitable for all levels.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!